Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

QuickPDF support

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Vankir View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vankir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QuickPDF support
    Posted: 30 Nov 10 at 7:11AM
Thank you for this update. I'm testing the latest version of QuickPDF.
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 10 at 12:51PM
Hi Andrew,

I've responded to your support case. The problem with the first file was due to lack of JBIG2 image compression support in 7.21 and earlier versions. Support for JBIG2 was added in the 7.22 release last week. You can download from here:

With regards to the second file, this will require further investigations. We'll update you directly when we have more information.

Cheers,
- Rowan.
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 10 at 10:02AM
Hi Andrew,

Apologies for the delay with our response to your support case. We had a busy week last week with the 7.22 release and so didn't get a chance to respond to every case that came in. We'll be catching up today. I'm looking at your case now.

Cheers,
- Rowan.
Vankir View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vankir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 10 at 9:56AM
Hi people,

I created ticket for support that some pages of image PDF documents are blank (although you can see content in Acrobat Reader ) 1 week ago (on Monday on last week) and posted request about update on last Friday but since that I don't have any reply from support  Angry, do you have similar issues with support?

Thank you,
Andrew
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic