Print Page | Close Window

I did not recived trial code

Printed From: Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum
Category: For Users of the Library
Forum Name: I need help - I can help
Forum Description: Problems and solutions while programming with the Debenu Quick PDF Library and Debenu PDF Viewer SDK
URL: http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=519
Printed Date: 19 May 24 at 1:44AM
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: I did not recived trial code
Posted By: EvaMelodia
Subject: I did not recived trial code
Date Posted: 25 Sep 06 at 6:34AM
I've ask for the trial code, but no code recived.
I need it as soon as possible!
Thank you

Eva Melodia

Replies:
Posted By: Ingo
Date Posted: 25 Sep 06 at 8:40AM
Hi Eva!

I've written it already to you ...
This here isn't an official iSED-website. We all here like QuickPDF very much but it's impossible to get any contact to the iSED-team. Since over a year now there wasn't any contact. We're many users with a source-license and we're trying to make the component more stable and to insert new enhancements. Everyone who is owner of an official source-license can participate for the new sources - everyone with a compiled licence can download new compiled versions. So this is all pretty legal.

In your case i've tried to get a license-key... i'm still waiting. I've done it before with several mail-adresses. Normally they're saving the adresses und you'll get a trial key only one time. I'll see if i can get one...

Best regards,
Ingo

Date Posted: 25 Sep 06 at 10:17AM
Thank You.
Sorry for so many message, it's becouse of two sites confonding me in cronology :-)
I will wait.
Bye
Eva

Date Posted: 25 Sep 06 at 11:25AM
Hi Eva!

With two email-adresses the iSED-system says/lies "...key is sent..."
...But nothing arrives :-((
So if anyone here want to try getting a trial key for Eva he can do ... my email-adresses are burnt (for iSED).

Best regards,
Ingo

Posted By: ukobsa
Date Posted: 26 Sep 06 at 3:01AM
Hi,

there seems to be a problem with it: I also tried it with an email that was never used on iSEDs page: it doesn't send out the requested key (also the page say so).

greetings,
Uli

Date Posted: 26 Sep 06 at 5:16AM
What can I do?

Date Posted: 26 Sep 06 at 5:18AM
it's not a good image of your product for my boss, so now I have to begin searching for other components...pls do something!! :-(

Date Posted: 26 Sep 06 at 3:19PM
Hi Eva!

I've told it already several times ...
QuickPDF isn't our product! The component is from the iSED-team. The iSED-team don't even think on support. They sell what they can - that's all.

And we think that's a pitty and we've made this forum here, helping each other and making the component more stable...

Best regards,
Ingo

Date Posted: 28 Sep 06 at 6:19AM
I understand it, but becouse of I don't know who is able to answare me about this product I write here, so maybe someone interested in it will think about this bad advertisment...
I'm asking what happan if something go wrong in buying this product...I will pay it and maybe I will nevere recive it as trial code and I'll never know who is responsable...this is terrible!

Date Posted: 28 Sep 06 at 8:27AM
Again:
You won't get any support from the iSED-team (the owner of the component).
We all know that this is bad advertisement from iSED. We've discussed this problem over years...
But it's a wonderful component, very complete and easy to use. So we've decided here being something like a QuickPDF-fanclub ;-)
We're supporting each other - One for all and all for one. There're many users with source-licenses here - so we're able to insert bugfixes and more enhancements. 'Cause we want to stay legal we'll give these new sources or the compiled versions only to customers from the iSED-team. So we can't give you a trial key - Sorry for that.

Best regards,
Ingo

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.01 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2014 Web Wiz Ltd. - http://www.webwiz.co.uk