Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SetPageContentFromString doesn't work

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ClarryG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SetPageContentFromString doesn't work
    Posted: 19 Jul 24 at 1:18PM
I've experimented with filtering some content in streams. I've tried with both Get/SetPageContentFromString and Get/SetContentStreamFromString. I get the content OK, but even if I don't change it, just set it back, the page gets mangled. It looks like the page shrunk and is rendered in something like a 50th size. Just a mess of black "lines" in the lower left corner, about 1 by 2 centimeters.

An experimental method to draw on a newly created page:

int nCS = QP.NewContentStream();
QP.SelectContentStream(nCS);
QP.SetContentStreamFromString(sRawPDF);

Render();

with sRawPDF being

268.8066 424.4088 m
271.8255 420.2306 l
S

which is a snippet i found here.

It's supposed to draw a line, and it does. But just something like half a centimeter long in the lower right corner.

I've experimented with SetScale, SetMeasurementUnits and such, but with any changes to the output.

I'm using a quite old version (16.11), but I hope (don't think) that shouldn't matter.

Anyone, any ideas?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic