Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Merging table cells and rotating text

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Merging table cells and rotating text
    Posted: 11 Jan 24 at 3:20AM
Hi all,

If possible, I'd like to programmatically create a table layout like the one shown below, using v13 of the QuickPDF DLL. 

I haven't been able to achieve it so far. It seems that there is no way to directly insert rotated text into a table cell (I know I could draw rotated text on top of the table, but I want to use SetTableCellContent or something similar if I can).

It also doesn't look like I can combine multiple cells to render the highlighted cell as shown above. I've been able to do this:

...but I can't move the cells with vertical text up so that they share the space of the 'Ancillary Items' cell. Is there a way to do it?

TIA
Nick

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic