Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Weird font issue: '9's are missing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Weird font issue: '9's are missing
    Posted: 10 Jun 16 at 6:27PM
Our application loads an open type font from a file and then draws to the PDF. The strange thing is that on one computer all is fine, on another all the '9's are missing, so 139.94 appears as 13.4. If viewed in Edge you can see little squares where the '9's should be.

The font files are identical, and I have copied them from the working computer to the other just to be sure.

Any ideas?

Thanks
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 16 at 7:13PM
Solved.

The font was being loaded from file, but the file wasn't there. In the PDF was an embedded version of the font that was subsetted and that was what seems to have been used - hence the missing characters.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic