Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is the best way to merge multiple pdf files?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is the best way to merge multiple pdf files?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExchangeViews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is the best way to merge multiple pdf files?
    Posted: 22 May 12 at 11:57AM
I want to merge multiple pdf files together in a right way where some pdf with all the pages and some pdf with selected pages using ExtractPageRanges(). Can anyone guide me in prefect way either by using MergeDocument, MergeFileList, MergeFiles or MergeStreams functions?
ExchangeViews View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ExchangeViews Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 12 at 10:19AM
Suppose I have 3 pdf files. I want to include all the pages of first pdf file; 2, 4, 9 pages of second pdf file and 2, 6, 8 pages of third pdf file into a single merged pdf file as output.

if I use MergeFileList
QP.AddToFileList('myList', 'c:\1.pdf'); //all the pages
QP.LoadFromFile('c:\2.pdf','');
QP.ExtractPageRanges(2, 4, 9);
QP.MergeFileList('myList','c:\merged.pdf');

Now how to add these extracted pages into QP.AddToFileList function? Is there any other way to merge these selections?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic