Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Flatten field charset

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Flatten field charset
    Posted: 18 Oct 11 at 7:59PM
Hi.
I m having a problem when flatting a field.
The content is being changed.
For example:

Word "Farmácia" became "Farmácia" or "Flávia" became "FLÕVIA"

What can I do to correct the field flatten process?
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 11 at 7:56AM
We have added some fixes to the 8.12 release to improve Unicode in FormFields and this should work properly with the upcoming 8.12 release due out very soon.

Andrew.
marcio View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 11 at 11:39AM
There´s a way to get this release earlier?
Because we are in need now :)
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 11 at 1:28PM
The 8.12 Beta 2 contains the bug fixes for this issue.  You can download it from

Andrew.
marcio View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 11 at 5:32PM
The upgrade worked, but now, the saved file seems to be ok, but when I try to print the same file, using "PrintDocument", accented characters are still wrong.
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 11 at 5:47AM
Can you please send us the PDF file via email to customer.service.qpl@quickpdflibrary.com 

This will help is see exactly what is going on.   Can you send the un-flattened PDF with the formfield data.

Andrew

marcio View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 11 at 7:53PM
Andrew, the bug´s correction above did help me to re-think the problem. I did make a workaround...
Thanks for your help.

marcio View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marcio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 11 at 7:55PM
I worked on setting the field´s font and fontsize, and after flatting.
:)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic