Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

QuickPDF freeze with 100% cpu usage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cristian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QuickPDF freeze with 100% cpu usage
    Posted: 27 Aug 09 at 9:52AM
Hi,

I am trying to create a table and write some data into the rows. For this I use some HTML tags like <ul> an <li> to get a nice unordered list with bullets beginig each element. Everithing seems to work (except font size for which I already posted a topic here http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/topic1186_post5488.html#5488 ) .
However if I try to enter a list element wider then the cell QuickPDF will freeze in DrawTableRows() with 100% CPU usage.

To ilustrate the problem I modified the sample program located in C:\Program Files\Quick PDF Library\Samples\CPlusPlus\cplusplus-dll-helloworld.zip .

Just add the following lines after DrawText() .

int tableid = QP.CreateTable(1,1);
QP.SetTableRowHeight(tableid,1,1,150);
QP.SetTableColumnWidth(tableid,1,1,150);
QP.SetTableCellContent(tableid,1,1,"<ul><li>XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX</li></ul>");
QP.DrawTableRows(tableid,100, 500,150,1,1);

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic