Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Delphi 10.4 Release?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delphi 10.4 Release?
    Posted: 29 Jun 20 at 5:09PM
Well, I suppose I was not seriously suggesting a separate division of this forum; I would not want yet another place to monitor. Since this is a user forum I find it helpful to see as many people's postings as possible - often something comes up which is indirectly interesting.

But since you have posted your own e-mail address, if you want to collect some UK e-mail addresses for occasional off-line discussion, that would be fine by me.
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 20 at 4:27PM
a UK subgroupsounds good to me
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 20 at 4:02PM
Any more for the UK subgroup?
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 20 at 3:51PM
I would add that Leo has always been most helpful on renewal and upgrade matters and it is great that he has now rediscovered this forum!  Even if the forum retains its user-to-user status, it is a good sign that someone from the publisher will look in from time to time.  Welcome!
LeonardoMartello View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LeonardoMartello Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 20 at 2:13PM
Hello everyone!

Allow me to introduce myself! 
For those who don't know me, my name is Leo and I'm one of the sales reps for QPL! (Quick PDF Library) 
For those who do know me, hi Wink!

I wasn't aware that the forum was still so active, this is a pleasant surprise!
We are aware that some customers received wrong download files when making the purchase of the upgrade but I trust this has been solved and everyone has their hands on the correct links.

If this isn't accurate for you, please drop me an email  -> leonardo_martello@foxitsoftware.com
and I'll happily jump on your case ASAP!

Also, feel free to email me regarding any and all QPL cases. I'll be your main point of contact for anything related to it! I can assign you different sales reps and assign support cases to our support team as soon as they land on my inbox.

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Kind Regards,
CCUKDelphi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCUKDelphi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 20 at 2:01PM
GOOD NEWS *** Finally installed version 18.11 and rejigged all the Delphi Options-->Language-->Delphi-->Library-->Windows 32 / 64 settings..
It Works SmileSmileSmile
just need to locate and place the C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Quick PDF Library 18\Rendering and Printing Add-On\DebenuPDFRendererDLL1811.dll file in the Executable folder and we are done !!!

Phew !!!!!

Colin Coleman

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCUKDelphi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 20 at 1:34PM
GREAT NEWS, Just had an email from foxitsoftware.com with my new version 18.11 activation key, so they are alive, just taken me 8.5 weeks to get it. 

Will let you know if Delphi 10.4 running version 18.11 actually works in a while i guess.....

Well done Leonardo Martello for send me the key ...

Colin Coleman

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 20 at 1:11PM
@CCUKDelphi

Hi Colin

would be good to get in touch, we are in the UK as well. Drop me an email to russell@smxi.com

Russell
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 20 at 12:53PM
I think they really need to make their intentions towards QuickPDF clear. Is it going to be a fully supported library or are they just going to update the install for each Delphi version.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCUKDelphi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 20 at 5:37PM
We have been using Quick PDF Library for many years now, and recently have become more disenchanted with the support overall. 

It appears that version 18.x is available if you download the TRIAL version, but this only lasts for 30 Days, we are still waiting for the activation keys after many emails to support...no reply AT ALL !!!

You cant use the version 17.11 keys to activate version 18.x obviously.

Have FoxIT folded the company ... ????

They have our money ....we have no product AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

indyrhett View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indyrhett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 20 at 8:54PM
I purchased the upgrade to 18, but was only given 17 links. Anyone else have this problem? I've emailed their sales and support on Wednesday but still nothing.
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jun 20 at 11:46AM
18.11 seems to be available now: look out for your e-mail from Foxit...
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 20 at 2:22PM
thanks
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 20 at 2:06PM
I asked them; and received a reply this morning: "I can't give you an exact date but it will happen really soon!"
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jun 20 at 6:23PM
Hi 

Anyone know when they are planning to release a version that covers Delphi 10.4 (Sydney)?

The Library Release section in the forum doesn't even list Version 17.

Russell
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic