Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > Sample Code
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SAP's ABAP with QuickPDF Library Lite

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stefan Schnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SAP's ABAP with QuickPDF Library Lite
    Posted: 20 Jun 15 at 8:06PM

Hello community,

I am an ABAP programmer and I work a long time in Document Management System (DMS) context in SAP environments. On the PDF Days 2015 in Cologne I heard the great lecture of Karl de Abrew about Quick PDF Library an its possibilities. You can find more information about the PDF Days here. This inspired me to write a wrapper class in ABAP, the SAP programming language, to use Quick PDF Library Lite easily. Also I extend the possibilties to use Quick PDF Library Lite as backend component in this context. You can find more information about this hereThe use case for this szenario is to simulate production environments for the development. Quick PDF Library offers the best conditions to satisfy this requirements.

Today I set up all examples from Quick PDF Library Lite into ABAP language, you can download it here. Here now a small introduction how to use it with SAP:
  1. Start the Object Navigator with the transaction code SE80.

2. Create a program.

3. Copy the source to the editor, activate and execute the program.

4. You can find the PDF files in the path %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\SAP\SAPGUI\tmp\.
Enjoy it Big smile

Cheers
Stefan

Edited by Stefan Schnell - 20 Jun 15 at 8:12PM
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 15 at 2:47PM
Thanks for sharing Stefan!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic