Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Form Fields and JavaScript

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Form Fields and JavaScript
    Posted: 26 Mar 09 at 11:25PM
Hi would like like to know if somebody has gathered some experience with the JavaScript option combined with the formular fields.
I am thinking about buying this library but I would be happy to hear if somebody has some experience in this field.
I would like to use the created pdf document for formular work, including several field checks and a connection to webservices and a database!
I know it is quite a lot what I am asking for but this is a real existing task LOL.

I know that this feature is available when you create a pdf with Acrobat but I wonder if it is possible with the library too. If so I have to have it Smile
I am really looking forward for some comments...

Regards
Niels
Niels View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Niels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 09 at 1:46AM
No comments or hints??? Okay a couple of days and I will have finished my tests with the library and can publish my own experience, perhaps also some lines of code for this specialized use cases.
Until now I like to work with the library, very straight forward, easy and powerful! Until now, no show stopper! :-)
(btw. I told our IT Manager to buy it ;-))
ixm7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ixm7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 09 at 7:47PM
Perhaps a better place for this thread is in the "I Need Help - I can Help".

I've used the form field functionality in an older version of QuickPDF and didn't encounter any show stoppers either. No experience with connection to databases or webserices from form fields. Adding web links and hot spots was easy.

- Ido
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic