Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Error code 11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noramila Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Error code 11
    Posted: 15 Dec 23 at 7:34AM
How can I resolve the error code 11 issue when applying digital signatures in Debenu Quick PDF Library?
please help me.
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 23 at 11:56PM
Error code 11, if returned from ApplySignature, has a really unhelpful description: "cannot apply signature".  So to have a chance of getting help, you will need to show some of your code leading up to the error. It may also help to know what version of QuickPDF you are using, and what programming language (which should be clear from your code, of course), and what OS is in use.  And please make clear exactly what API call returns the error.  With this info, I or one of the users here may be able to suggest something. Also, have you checked that the set of intended uses of the signature or certificate you want to use includes the signing of PDF files? Not all do. Which company did you get the certificate from, and how do they describe its type or usage?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic