Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DrawLine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus.Hentschel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DrawLine
    Posted: 20 Jun 13 at 2:18PM
Hello,

i want to put some lines on each page of a existing PDF Document to support an enveloping machine (OME Code).

How i can tell the Program to Draw the Lines on Page 2, 3 ...

Thank you for help

Kind regards

Klaus
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 13 at 3:51PM
Hi Klaus!

Here's a sample about DrawText.
What you have to add is first the PageCount
Then starting the loop.
Then the sample code with your personal positions.
Then the ending loop and the save.

Cheers, Ingo
Klaus.Hentschel View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus.Hentschel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 13 at 4:27PM
Hi Ingo,

i want to add the "DrawLine" into an existing PDF File.
Just in the Moment when your answer arrived I have found the "SelectPage" in the Documentation. This Command work as I want to.

Another short question: it is possible to draw the line slightly thicker?

Thanks for support

Klaus
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 13 at 6:39PM
Hi Klaus!

You can determine the font values you're using and i'm thinking that these values have influence on the line, too. If not: The easiest way is to draw the line multiple with slightly defferent Y-values:

Cheers, Ingo
Wheeley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wheeley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 13 at 7:30PM
SetLineWidth should work for increasing the width of the line.

Wheeley
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus.Hentschel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 13 at 8:10AM
The "SetLineWidth" do not change the LineHeight. Only to Draw the Line twice directly under the first line will double the Height, but this is very thick.

As I post it in the first message i will Draw OME Codes to support an enveloping machine. I will try both (thin and thick Lines) now.

Thanks for support

Kind regards
Klaus
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaus.Hentschel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 13 at 9:33AM
Ingo you are right.
The Value of the Position of the Lines is a Floating Point Value so i can Draw the Line twice near under the first Position...

Thank you for the idea

Kind regards

Klaus
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 13 at 6:14AM
Another option is to just draw a filled rectangle with DrawBox and floating point values.  This way you control the absolute positioning of the line and its thickness.

Andrew.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic