Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Another rendering issue

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flopi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Another rendering issue
    Posted: 24 Jul 09 at 5:44PM
Hello,

I am using Renderpagetovariant to render a PDF file. However, some elements are missing from output BMP. I checked all related threads, but I didn't find anything that could point me in the right direction. The source PDF has no fields;

Do I need the process the source PDF in some other way before rendering? 

Any suggestion would be apreciated.
Here is the source PDF
Here is the ouput BMP

Thank!
flopi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flopi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 09 at 11:54AM
Nobody :( ..
Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 09 at 1:40PM
Hi,

Your link to the BMP file is dead, so I can't see what the problem is.

Michel
flopi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flopi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 09 at 1:20PM
Here is the file again:
http://www.adolix.com/articole/output.bmp
http://www.adolix.com/articole/out.png

Thanks for your reply.
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 09 at 1:35PM
Hi,

Oh yes, I see.

Thanks for the extra info. Another user/forum contributor has looked at the problem you reported, and has found the problem in the source code. I have submitted the proposed code change to Debenu, and hopefully this will make it's way into the next release.

Cheers!

Michel
flopi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flopi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 09 at 3:06PM
Hello,

I check the latest beta version, it did not contain a fix to my problem. Doesn't Debenu want to have a new customer?

BR
deabrew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deabrew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 09 at 3:15PM
Hello BR,

Yes, just a quick heads up -- we're working on this and many other additions to the Quick PDF Library, unfortunately, this means that not every bug or fix can make it into the next build and be properly tested.

At this stage, I can't promise that the solution will make it into the next build, however, we will be doing so for 7.17.

Cheers, -Karl
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 09 at 4:37PM
Hi BR,

I am with Karl on this one too. It is disappointing, but Debenu has been releasing updates regularly.

I have found that in the case of a couple of items I requested, they have updated the program with my requests, but it usually makes it to the next version "plus one" as it seems the version about to be released is already too far along the release process.

Hang in there!

Michel
flopi View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flopi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 09 at 1:41PM
I just checked with 7.17 ....still no fix for my problem. Can you please check if you included it in this release?
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 09 at 2:11PM
Hi Flopi!

First: This is the user-user-forum ...
not the official Debenu-support-forum.
Additionally see the last post from Karl.
A small bugfix for you can raise many bugs for others ...
so bugfixing for an official sdk is never a quick job.
Many dependences has to be considered.
I think you should be more patient ;-)

Cheers, Ingo
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 09 at 10:26PM
Hi Karl,

Do you know if this specific bug was addressed in v7.17? Or if it was postponed to v7.18.

Thanks!

Michel
Michel
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jan 10 at 1:27AM
Hi Guys,

We've looked into this issue and found two issues in the document. One easy to fix and the other a fair bit harder:

1. For the font issue we can just let them know that the MigraineSans and MigraineSerif fonts aren't embedded. So if they download (www.fontarium.com) and install the fonts then Quick PDF Library will render correctly.

2. The second issue is regarding the faded Ahlmann logo on the background of the PDF. This is drawn using a shading pattern - something Quick PDF Library doesn't support at the moment, but we are working on implementing them over the next few months.

Cheers,
- Rowan.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic